Patch Notes [v1.0.1]
These various issues have been fixed in v1.0.1:
- Fixed the crash that occurs when loading save files 9 and above from a save statue. (This fix will not be compatible with older versions, however save files will still work.)
- Crystals Orbs in Raphael's Domain, 2nd room, now light correctly. This does not affect gameplay.
- Mercenaries in the Mercenaries' Guild now return after a certain mercenary request.
- Moved the save statues in District Buildings to a more obvious location.
- Enemy Encounters Tutorial - Removed an extra "to".
- The Moon - In the skill description: "fulled" -> "fully"
- A girl in Saki now says "Wrong person" correctly.
- Suspicious House - "Let's down" -> "Let's get down"
- A tile in the Dragon's Den will now no longer let you walk through walls.
- The tiles in front of the smelters in the Blacksmiths' Guild are now properly passable.
- Snake Stance - Cooldown decreased by 2 (24 -> 22). Depletion amount decreased by 10 (40 -> 30).
- Ram Stance - Cooldown decreased by 1 (4 -> 3).
- Rooster Stance - Cooldown increased by 1 (7 -> 8).
- The Emperor - Base Damage reduced by 5 (95 -> 90).
- The Hanged Man - Cooldown increased by 1 (8 -> 9). ANI Cost increased by 5 (20 -> 25).
- Death - ANI Cost increased by 5 (25 -> 30).
- Temperance - Base Damage increased by 5 (70 -> 75).
- The Devil - Base Damage reduced by 5 (95 -> 90).
- Prowl (Anima Generation for animals) ANI Gain increased by 5 (25 -> 30).
- Natura Anima (Anima Generation for nature elementals) ANI Gain increased by 5 (50 -> 55).
- Hallowed Slash (Elena) - ANI Cost decreased by 5 (25 -> 20).
- Wretched Sword (Elena) - ANI Cost decreased by 5 (25 -> 20).
- Reduced frequency of enemies in the world.
- Randomized the fish (Tuna, Herring, Mackerel) in Saki.
- Adjusted enemy stat growths based on levels. (Max HP reduced, Endurance/Resistance reduced, Strength/Dexterity increased, EXP reduced)
- Market stalls in Eria can now be used from the front.
Get Gate of Providence
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.